hula girl

hula girl
"keep aloha in your heart"

Monday, December 31, 2012

happy new year!

happy new year to all! hope your holidays have been fun! i am mailing out my first ATC tag i have made with a little difficulty as my printer decided not to work and as the theme is "january cold" finding   good pics to work with in a very island home in the jungle, here in hana was a challenge! but i did my best and i hope my swap partner, amy@thecraftybooknerd likes it! heres a photo(not so good photo) and again, happy new year! aloha, angi in hana

4 comments:

  1. Angi I love it! And I am sure Amy will too! And Happy New Year! Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angi,
    As you are probably aware, the ATC Alphabet swap is now cancelled due to some people not committed. You were my assigned partner for the letter 'F'. If you would still like to send the ATC you've made could you email me via my blog with your address and we can still go ahead with it for just this one?
    http://crafteeowls.blogspot.com
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks Awesome Angi. I really like the grid in the forground. No doubt your swap partner will Love it.
    Have a great New Year.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    I have the same issue with prompts like "January cold". I love in tropical Mexico. We moved here from the cold north (NJ) partly because it reminds us of Hawaii. Same vegetation, similar climate ...

    We LOVE Hawaii. I'm enjoying seeing your images of ancient hula, historical photos, more current photos, etc. They make me long to be there again.

    ReplyDelete