hula girl

hula girl
"keep aloha in your heart"

Sunday, November 11, 2012

love that ice resin!

well i am back after many months i am now determined to make this blog work, with some help from fellow bloggers like lynn from trash to treasures, thanks lynn! i will start posting what i am up to in my little studio in hana, maui. i am gonna join some challenges etc. like tag tuesdays and even soon to come i will have a give away!! anyways, i love ice resin, i use it almost everyday for anything i can think of, look at these little charolettes i keep making because it is amazing to me how many times i have been able to reuse my easy mold silicone molds! have any suggestions how i should use the figures in my jewelry let me know! have a great day! aloha, angi in hana

4 comments:

  1. Hello Angie, came to visit your blog after seeing your message. I enjoy crafting too, very deep in it for the holidays and trying desperately to keep mum about the latest projects so I don't spoil any holiday surprises for family. I think its wonderful that you've decided to stay with you grandkids during the day - lucky kids too, I bet. Hopefully I can tap into your experience when I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Angie,
    Ice resin is so much fun isn't it? Your frozen charlottes came out beautiful.Thanks for your lovely comment:) I use iron on transfer for some of my images.
    Hope that helped:)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angi -- I am so happy to meet you and wish you the very best with your blogging endeavors. Your blog is beautiful and I am sue that we can bring you lots more followers at the Grow Your Blog party! Hang in there - help is on the way!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angi, Found you on Vicki's 2 bags full blog. Your blog is beautiful, mine looks so bland compared to yours. I've only been blogging since September and am slowly figuring things out. I'm going to follow you so I can be inspired by your wonderful art. Ronda

    ReplyDelete